Tuesday, 28 February 2012

T minus 2 and counting.

Oh ladies and gentlemen,

I am so excited. The site is looking pretty hot!

I cannot wait to unveil things now!

If you are bride reading this I want to hear from you. What do you want from a wedding blog? I have my own ideas but to make it work I need your feedback. Think style with substance and ask me anything!

If you are a supplier I would love to send you a media pack. You'll get a delicious sneak peek at the new name for the website!

Please just get in touch - annaandtheringlondon@gmail.com

You are important. So let's talk.


1 comment:

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin