Friday, 10 February 2012

Party Fun

So details people, details!

It is at the lovely NEW London Cocktail Club (it's a different venue location from last time)

224 Shaftesbury Avenue,
Covent Garden,
London,
WC2H 8EB

It's on the corner of Shafsbury Avenue and Grape Street. 
If you get lost (I don't think you will) just call for anna and the ring three times (in front of a mirror) and I will hear and find you or alternatively call the bar on 0207 580 1960.

Nearest tubes are Holborn and Tottenham Court Road (with Covent Garden just a little bit further)

I shall be there from 6pm - cannot wait to see you.


Thank you wonderful Golden Apple Designs you are a star!

I'm hoping there will be super smiles like this too (although I fear I won't be quite as sparkly)

Eeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin