Monday, 30 January 2012

TK Maxx and anna and the ring have a competition for you!

Good morning lovelies.

I have a lovely little competition for you on this fine morn.

The lovely people of TK Maxx have just opened a great little wedding boutique. Even more excitingly they have offered me (and thus you!) the chance to win a £100 gift voucher. Huzzah!

I'm not going to lie. TK Maxx has been my shopping destination on more than one occasion. Indeed the Bean bought the ties for our delicious gentlemen ushers from the Charing Cross Road branch - he recommends it muchly! Yes my husband is always one for actual fashion at 60% off!

Just a quick browse of the wedding dress boutique has made me a little excited for the eventual winner of this prize. Little bit jealous I can't keep the gift card to myself!

From size 4 - 18 there will be something for nearly everyone.

Hello pretty dresses. 

I rather love this one shouldered number for £59.99

Or how about this Claire Pettibone-esque slinky number for £39.99. I'm almost tempted to buy myself one of these myself. The delicious colour and imagine how sexy you would feel with a delicious befeathered cape, dripping in diamonds. Perfection.
 Or perhaps you are set with your dress and are looking for something for your best ladies. So how about looking in the bridesmaid's section.

From the rather formal and traditional deep blue dress which looks perfect for a fabulous evening for just £39.99.

Or how about this exquisite Alberta Ferretti (actual Alberta Ferretti). Just how awesomely chic would your best lady look in number. Perfect for a summer city wedding or perhaps dressed up with crazy opaque tights. I'm thinking fuchsia - obviously. Hello lover!


Don't forget to check out the wedding shoe section and the extra special Mother of the Bride section. There is actual Lanvin gracing those pages. Seriously who knew some of the prettiest dresses came to TK Maxx!

So what do you need to do?

Well barely anything!

Just leave me a comment here and say you would like to win. (Yes that simple!)

If however you would like to increase your odds you can perhaps tweet the competition - "yes I would like to win the @TKMaxx_UK competition on @annaandthering. Whoop!"

Or perhaps like my facebook page here and leave a comment.

Or if you are feeling particularly verbose you can write me an email! The email as ever is annaandtheringlondon {at} gmail.com

Each extra way of entering will earn you another entry to the draw. Double Whoop!

The requisite T&Cs!
1. The winner must be happy for their name and address to be given to TKMaxx for the distribution of the prize.
2. You must be happy for me to publicly announce you as the winner.
3. If you have not emailed me 2 weeks after the announcement of the competition I will redraw and the prize will be offered to someone else (and so on until the prize is claimed).
4. The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. The judges decision (ie. my decision) is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The competition will run from right now until Sunday 5th February at midnight (GMT).
7. Please note apart from the winner your names will not be passed onto a third party.
8. Prize can only be redeemed in the UK.

GOOD LUCK my pretties. Remember the gift card can be used in-store or online on any item so everyone can benefit from this little competition!

37 comments:

  1. https://twitter.com/#!/forthedistractd/status/163899605585629184

    tweeted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to win and buy that Alberta Ferretti dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already like your Facebook page of course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need new clotheses, count me in lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED that Clare Pettibone-esque dress in my life, so put me down lovely lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of the dresses they are so beautiful but that Alberta Ferretti dress is the best!

    xoxo, Jjanga
    www.sayhelloandsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must. Buy. More. Shoes. (I once found a sparkly pair of Gina shoes in TK Maxx for £60. They were 3 sizes too small, mind, but I live in hope I'll seee another pair in my lifetime....)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man, I love TK Maxx. OK, really I love TJ Maxx (the US equivalent) which in all honesty *is* a bit better than the UK version, but I ain't dissin the TK-Maxx-ness. So TK Maxx + Weddings = fabulous. About time as well, for the recession-strapped bride.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to win so I could get a dress for my maid of honour. She's at uni and completely broke but has been a star and offered to buy her own dress as we are just as poor. It would be lovely to be able to treat her and give her something less to worry about. Great comp anna!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pleeeeaaaasseeeee can I win?? I need 3 more bridemaids dresses (doing the mismatched thing..) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes please! I would love to win as a gift for my lovely neighbour for whom I am bridesmaid...we think she's found her perfect shoes AND her sister's bridesmaid dress on here thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this would be a fab! I'm panicking about bridesmaid dress more so than my own... but these dresses look fabulous, and I would not have thought to check out TK Maxx...
    Yes please, put my name in the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes please. What a fab idea! Thanks Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me, me, me...I would love to win!! My best friend is getting married and I could get her something pretty as well as myself!!
    I'm about to twitter this now!! XxX

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness! I'd LOVE to win. You can reach me on twitter @missielizzieb x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some of these dresses are gorgeous!

    Have liked on Facebook and tweeted also.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fantastic competition! I'd love to win :). Twitted as TwinMummy30

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to win this competition - tkmaxx is my first stop for shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh, this would be a great birthday pressie!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love to win! I have been trying hard to lose weight and I would love a new pretty dress to show off all my hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to win! I think we are coming out this fall...

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would like to win. *Crosses all the things*

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would love to win! Especially that slinky dress... Drool. Will tweet @clarecrick

    ReplyDelete
  24. I was just thinking how lovely it would be to have some new clothes, so this is perfect!

    If I win, I'd treat myself to some gorgeous vintage inspired dresses and possibly a pair of new shoes...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Pick me please - need cheering up! Tweet done & already FB - thank u x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely prize indeed! Sure throw my name in the hat too please!
    xx á xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh Anna I would love to win this BIG TIME, our wedding is this August and it's coming around so quickly! Thanks darling x

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Anna, I would love to win your competition, my best friend is getting married in June and is short of budget as she has been told she is loosing her job- I would love to be able to buy my own( and maybe a couple more) bridesmaid dresses to help them out (-:

    ReplyDelete
  29. Would love to win! Off to Twitter @Taz121212

    ReplyDelete
  30. Would love to win. Please enter me. Have tweeted @Pumpkin2k9

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin