Wednesday, 25 January 2012

30 rocks? Come have some fun with me.

And so I have moved! Wunderbar.

Huzzah - those that know me very well will know how much a relief this is. For those that don't (yet!) I can't begin to explain how I feel. Even being surrounded by boxes and chaos I am already the happiest I've been for a while. Anna is going all the way to the top! (Perhaps!)

And so here is my little present for you. I am turning 30 very soon and I will soon be (finally) revealing my new blog. Double huzzah.

So would you like to join me for an unstuffy and unpretentious evening of giggles with a side of deep conversation, perhaps a little dancing and perhaps a few more drinks, followed swiftly by some debauchery? I would love to see you and reveal what I've been wittering on about for the past few months!

Thank you Golden Apple Designs for your awesomeness!

Eeeeek!

Are you in?

Everyone is invited, all you need to do is bring me a fabulous present and you're in.

Ha - not really - although I certainly would not be so rude as to turn down a prettily wrapped trinket!

 So whether you be a bride, groom, old married (like me), newlywed, blogger, supplier, random onlooker or general blurker. I want to build a community and without you, it's just me! 

Here are the delicious details!

Date ~ 11th February
Venue ~ The (new) London Cocktail Club on Shaftsbury Avenue
Their cocktails are lethally delicious. I think those who came to the Ring Bash will agree!
Time ~ 6pm 'til late 
Dress ~ Dress for hugs
RSVP to annaandtheringlondon{at}gmail.com please.

So what are you waiting for? Don't be shy - I'm crazy nice and want to say hello.

Come, come, come and let's be awesome together!


Thank you wonderful Leah of Golden Apple Designs for my sweet invite. I love her work! So when I said something ribbony and got this back (with chevrons!) I was one happy lady! Oh yes 30 - I'm coming to get you!

10 comments:

  1. oooo count me in! After the ring bash can't wait to celebrate your birthday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so relieved that you finally moved. And now you can have your kitties, right?

    It is with great regret that we are unable to attend your 30th Birthday Bash. Stupid great big pond.

    Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely invite Anna (and Leah!)... hope you have a wonderful, wonderful time! And huzzah too for the move :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot! Go Anna, I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to see your new site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh! The new site sounds so exciting - I cannot wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I would so love to be there, but alas once again I can't make it down from Manchester in time. Have a wonderful party, and I look forward to seeing your new blog! x

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin