Tuesday, 20 December 2011

It's me on Rock My Wedding (sort of)

When the lovely Andri asked me to help her on a photoshoot I didn't really know what to expect.  I've been part of them before but not really as crew.

So here are the lovely images. Refreshing to be part of a modern take of a wedding. I wouldn't say it was a new take but I know the style is something people are crying out for because there is such a dearth of modern inspiration out there right now. You can't all be shabby chic fans - I've been to your homes (not in the scary way) and have seen you don't all have typewriters or mismatching china (not a criticism if you want to have mismatched china and typewriters but do think about this post too!)


Well you know how much I love carnations. Oh the joy that I got to take a couple of those carnation monsters home. Thank you fabulous Wild-About Flowers. They lasted for weeks!

4 comments:

  1. This looks really fresh and modern - excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anna - I have just discovered you and am glad to see you have the attitude to weddings that I'm trying to have in time for June 10th!
    I'm making my own vintage bouquet because I can't afford one and I like the idea of a personal, sentimental keepsake

    www.craftysian.blogspot.com

    looking forward to catching up on your blog

    Sianny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anna - I have just discovered you and am glad to see you have the attitude to weddings that I'm trying to have in time for June 10th!
    I'm making my own vintage bouquet because I can't afford one and I like the idea of a personal, sentimental keepsake

    www.craftysian.blogspot.com

    looking forward to catching up on your blog

    Sianny

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin