Friday, 23 December 2011

Have yourself a merry little Christmas

Now we may be quite secular here on anna and the ring and I may be almost an atheist (assuming one can be almost an atheist) but I do like to wish delightful people like yourselves a Merry Christmas. I hope you get to spend a few days with the people you truly love. I certainly am!

I am looking forward to sporting this face when I open something as magical from Bean. (Although looking at the present shaped parcels it doesn't look like I'm getting another globe).


also as we have now traveled to the North Lands - I have scarves and mittens and many thick socks. There may be some amount of drinking, Star Wars and poker with my lovely brothers. I love my family.

and perhaps a little snow?

What are you doing over the next couple of weeks?

I cannot wait for my little moving house trauma to be over so I can unveil the joy that is coming so very very soon!! Eeekables!

So one and all,

Happy Primary Gift-Giving Period - enjoy your Bank Holidays!

4 comments:

  1. Please tell me you know where that sexy Chesterfield sofa is? I want it!!

    Oh and I hope you have a Christmas full of peace, love and joy.

    Teresa xxxx

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin