Tuesday, 1 November 2011

tuesday shoes - prepare to hate me for bring these to your attention

Christian Louboutin 
Christian Louboutin via Net-A-Porter

I know, I know.

1. They cost more than most people's mortgage.
2. The heels sort of look like cigarettes (to me)
3. They are 5.5 inches high.

I get it. They are bad for me and I was never one to go for the bad boy.*

I still want. 

I won't ever have - but that's ok. I've got Bean to reach the high things.

*It never interested me. I was always looking for someone who would care.


3 comments:

  1. Jo ~ My Whimsy Ways25 November 2011 at 15:18

    I love these!!!!!! My fave Louboutins are the lion paw ones!! Ahhh shoe heaven :) xx

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin