Friday, 11 November 2011

oh yes weddings

Bean kindly prompted me yesterday that despite being a wedding blogger I hardly ever blog about weddings.

Yikes wedding blogger fail.

They are coming. I promise. Indeed I am trying to write about our wedding too. It is hard. What do you want to hear? Hmm perhaps I should just keep writing? It was suggested that I should be a wedding blogger who doesn't blog weddings and use it as my USP. However I'm not sure that would work! 

Wedding photographers I would love to hear from you. The new blog wants your beautiful images and stories. Brides and grooms I want to hear from you too. The stories. I yearn for the stories. Oh the stories I am soon to tell you!

But just in case you can't wait here is another teaser from the wedding from our friend Voltaire.


Can you see it was actually snowing whilst we were outside (not very much at this point - but oh my we had blizzards!)

Aww Bean and his Hunter.

Much love to the boys. Seriously much love. You boys know why. 

And that's it for me today as I'm off to celebrate 11th November 2011 with a glass of champagne and seventy two short hours of Skyrim.

See you on the other side!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, a wedding blogger who doesn't blog weddings - I'm not sure it would catch on lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha, i was a sort of wedding blogger for awhile who stopped blogging about weddings, but then i also stopped being a wedding blogger. i think you still blog about interesting topics in the wedding category quite often, actually.

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin