Wednesday, 5 October 2011

a ring bash

Ever since the lovely Sarah mentioned in this post that if I were to have a party I should call it "The Ring Bash" I have been thinking I should have a little get together.

It seems to be the in thing right now, from little tweet ups to full on partays* and if I'm honest I want in on the organisational fun!

Oh yes, Bean and I know how to party!

So I'm saying yes to a Ring Bash.
Will you?

Ooo gosh this is exciting.

Whether you be a bride, groom, vendor or perhaps just a fabulous party goer with an interest in weddings and/or cocktails - you are most definitely invited. Old friends or new you are so very welcome. I just want to meet and talk to all of you lovely people. 

I'm haven't quite yet pinned down the venue where I might actually be able to hear what you are saying. Although I realise this may not be actually feasible in London. However it will be London and it will be somewhere lovely and central-ish.

So how are you fixed for Friday 25th November?
Our wedding anniversary weekend - yay for no snow!

So what do you need to do?

Drop me an email to annaandtheringlondon {at} gmail.com with Ring Bash in the subject line to say you perhaps/might/would love to join me on the 25th November.

If you happen to want to get involved in some other way - (secret thoughts of cake?!!) please do come say hello - I am very friendly!

Also if you would be so kind it would make me rather happy if you could say how much you would love to come on this here post.  You being nice - makes me happy. (Especially as I will be returning to hopefully many responses after the horror of my first driving lesson.)

*Yes I went there.

P.S. Bean has just said he will come if he can bring his Best Man. You will get to meet Bean!!!

22 comments:

  1. Emma A_Future_Wife5 October 2011 at 07:12

    You've made my morning Anna! I want to come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh yes! Excitement. If I can make it down to London I'll be there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. God no, I HATE parties! Eiuw!


    ....not really, please can i come?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely want to be there! (plus, this saves me having to organise one as I was getting nowhere!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to come tooooooo! But gotta see if I can first. It's a long way down the hill to London town hehehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argh, I am booked up that night for best friend's leaving party! Very jealous, I'm sure you will throw a spectacular bash, wish I could have made it.

    Hope the driving goes well, you will be fine! If I can do it (can barely tell my right from my left, have zero hand-eye coordination) then you definitely can xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the name! That made me laugh :) Afraid I've got nothing I can tie-up with a London trip in November, I'm down in October and December of course!

    Hope the driving lesson went well?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds good to me... and could bring you some cake?..!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would love to come, although finding a place to crash in London could be tricky! Looking forward to hearing more details soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. No ring bashing for me I'm afraid. I expect I'll be getting ready to GET MARRIED THE NEXT DAY!! Sorry for that excessive excitement outburst :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes please - I'd love to come along, especially as it is my Birthday! Miss Sue Flay at The Secluded Tea might be a good person to get involved too. I'll pass this on to her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did someone mention cocktails?!! I'd love to come if I'm down south or can get to London that day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds good, I'd definitely like to hear more and will come if it's all sort-out-able! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I will have my own private ring bash here in Sydney and will toast you all - two weeks before my wedding! Perhaps I should send along my maid of honour, who currently resides in London... hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  15. Doh. Just seen this. Thank gosh as I wouldn't want to be late to the party... I'm in. Obvs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! I'm away!!! :((( Sad, sad, sad face.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd love to come - if I were in London! Sounds fab and I'm sure you'll have a great time. I read your new post today. I don't know what you're going through so all I can say is that I'll add you to my prayers (along with my normal list e.g. Grandad!) PS. I used to cancel driving lessons too. And I cried behind the wheel too c

    ReplyDelete
  18. Am I too late? If not I wanna come too! Would be my first tweet up and would be scared but feel the fear and all that!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin