Thursday, 13 October 2011

the present present

Hello lovely people. There may be a slightly more thoughtful (perhaps a little ranty) post later today but I need to get this out of my system too.

Aha. You see the title. Oh yes I am on a roll with my clever titles I'm sure you'll agree. So here begins a new little series of the item I am currently adoring and hoping that Bean or another delicious benefactor may see fit to bestow upon me. The Present, Present - see hilarious!

My current crush.

French Leather Club Chair c.1920

Hello lover.

I want you so very much.

I'm sure my lust will wane soon. I just love you right now.

Oh beautiful chair that costs £810. 

I would sit on you so good.

Hugs anna xxx

What are you currently lusting over? What am I missing out on?


*I should warn you - The Old Cinema is a goldmine of deliciousness.

4 comments:

  1. I love that chair! And I love the Old Cinema - it's dangerous having it more or less up the road from me, but (un)fortunately most things are out of our price-range. That said, we bought a fabulous chest from there a couple of months ago when they had their sale - bargain.
    I'm not lusting over much at the moment, which is possibly due to the fact that I've just had a bit of an autumn/winter clothes splurge. Well, it had to be done...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous is that chair?

    I'm lusting over this: http://www.chanticleerbrides.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=68

    And this: http://www.john-lewis.co.uk/kitchen-creme-de-la-creme-1.php

    Although, neither are particularly practical/in my price range!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna, that place is about a 3 minute walk from my work. Come over and we'll have a lunchtime trip there before I go xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You REALLY should not have let me know about this place, Naughty Anna... especially as it's payday and hubby's snoring quite happily so wouldn't know until things started arriving...

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin