Friday, 14 October 2011

pocket lovebirds

I used to spend a lot of time away from Bean.

It was hard.

I would have loved a pocket Bean Manfriend to have "fondled" (for a lack of a better word) for a little dose of Bean on those long and lonely nights.

Customized Pocket Manfriend

I would still love a custom Bean Manfriend just to have near me when I feel my mean anxiety building up. I think I need a slightly bristled, spec-wearing Bean.

In fact if your pockets were a little deeper how sweet to give these as individually created wedding favours so that your guests could keep them for themselves or perhaps a little token to give to a loved one. Perhaps a lover, perhaps a child. 

Gift: Pocket Lovebirds- made to order

Or perhaps a Pocket Lovebird a sweet little token for a lovely couple.

Sometimes etsy really does come up all rosy.

P.S. There will be a Ring Bash announcement very soon.

5 comments:

  1. Awwww! So cute! Although, can't help feeling a couple of them look a bit like Brian Blessed...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amy - nothing wrong with that - "Gordon's alive!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are adorable, everyone needs a bearded manfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anna - I might have to buy one that looks like Brian Blessed just for the pure "Gordon's Alive"-ness of it!!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin