Tuesday, 25 October 2011

me me, miu miu

I know everyone has been raving about these shoes, everyone. Yet, as soon as I saw these online I knew I had fallen in love. The colours should be so wrong. They are not very me and whilst there are more subdued colours in the collection they really are wonderful. So when I saw them in the flesh on a field trip with lovely make-up artist Ana, I fell even harder.* I love the pow of the glitter, the fabulous curve of the heel, the use of the negative space. Swoon. However at £555 for the boots they are a little pricey. 


Miu Miu Miu Miu Miu Miu 




(If I have the pictures any bigger I may go and lick the screen - not great)

So can we all just agree that these Topshop knockoffs are the real thing and that I'm blind and Bean can buy them for me and we will all live happily every after? I hate the really obviously knockoffs but I guess this time I may have to make an exception?


Yes, all those in favour say aye. Thank you quorum. You make things good.

*Although Miu Miu at Harrods please know that you separate teams are desperately ill informed or just lie to try and get a sale at their concession. 

2 comments:

  1. they are adorable, but holy price tag! i'm in favor of affordable knockoffs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making my own glitter shoes! I saw a tutorial the other day but i can;t remember where... xx

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin