Wednesday, 19 October 2011

The Luxury Wedding Show

You all know how I like to talk about the nitty gritty.

But I have to admit I do have a slight penchant for the finer things in life. I can't help it.I am inspired by exquisite things. So I've got to admit I was slightly excited when I received a press ticket to the Luxury Wedding Show this weekend.

LUXURY WEDDING LONDON LOGO.jpg

I am popping along on Sunday (or perhaps Saturday if I can be speedy!) to the fabulous Saatchi Gallery on the King's Road (ahh my old stomping ground - oh the memories)


I have to say I am a little inappropriately excited about these "little" numbers by the fabulous Vivienne Westwood. I may not be completely sold on the colour (in pictures) but I am in love with the delicate, feminine corsetry. What more do you want from a wedding dress?

Vivienne Westwood
And I'm not even sure I have the right words for this number. Obviously the styling is exquisite. I want that hair. But I want to see how it moves. Oh my.

So will I be seeing you there? What are you looking forward to seeing? Do come and say hi!

I do believe there are a few last minute tickets available. 

(Don't forget about the goody bag!)

*I have received a free ticket to this event but happy to be rather excited about it anyway!

4 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed your post. Great Job !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come and see us! We are exhibiting and would be so chuffed to finally meet you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be going on Sunday , hope to see you there x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inappropriate excitement is good! Hope that I see you - I going on Saturday though x

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin