Friday, 28 October 2011

luxe loves

Hello my name is Anna and I adore luxury. 

I'm not sure I've been able to keep it a secret have I?

I'm not ashamed to say that one of the watchwords for the wedding was decadence. (Not sure it quite happened but it is still part of the dream.)

Although I would say I view quality over price and I understand worth is completely different from price. 

For me this is one of those pieces. A piece which caught my eye a few weeks back and I have been dying  to share with you and so here be a little decadence to start your weekend. Expensive yes but worth far much more. 

Welcome to the joy that is RabLabs.*

$420 of what I desperately want to use as the top of my future hideously decadent drinks table. A beautiful polished slab of rose quartz with a golden edge.


Rose Quartz

*I can't whether it is a genius or awful name.

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I think I need that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been obsessed with their agate pieces since last war and just ordered 6 sets of agate coasters from the zhush as gifts. The platter in crystal is next on my list! Love from your fellow luxe-a-holic!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin