Friday, 7 October 2011

how freakin' clever

This is where technology needs to be going.

How about this as the perfect wedding favour or perhaps the the perfect guest book?

Be Your Own Souvenir! from blablabLAB on Vimeo.


I love the idea of each of your guests striking a pose which is captured and then printed three dimensionally for your future pleasure.

Oh the naughty poses. Oh the hugs. Oh the joy.

A new wedding chess set made up of your tiny wedding guests? Oh gosh that is wondrous idea (even if I do say so myself!)

Perhaps it could even work as place settings if you have the chance to pop over to see each of your guests before the wedding and well what could be a better excuse for tea and cake?

Perfect.

I love you creatives!

2 comments:

  1. I so LOVE this!!! I want a go now!
    Brilliant invention and thanks so much for sharing it :o)
    Love the girls when one says "they're kissing" and the other sticks her tongue out in disgust and puts it down like its got the lurgy - made me chuckle!
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what they are made out of? That is so neat!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin