Tuesday, 25 October 2011

an asos wedding

I know you've heard it from me before but I do love asos. I talk about luxury a lot but I really do think asos offers great value for money.

So if you are on a budget but still fancy a fabulous exciting dress I say look no further than here!

Look at the clever conturing pleats. The sweet pinky peachy colour. Matching this with sky scraper heels and a pouffy veil and I think you would be good to go.

Image 1 of ASOS BLACK Fan Pleat Dress

I adore the back of this dress. It screams Temperley to me but it could be perfect for your relaxed cool wedding. Could this be the one? And at £42 you could have some serious cash to spend on the statement cuff the dress is crying out for.

Image 2 of ASOS Drop Back Metal Maxi Dress

Plain perfection. Literally edgy. I see dark eyes. A huge bouquet of gypsophila or perhaps a giant carmen rose and huge hair to match. You needn't spend thousands to get the high end look you want.

Image 1 of ASOS Shift Dress with Fold Sleeve

Or perhaps a slightly risque dress (you should probably look at the back) but the beading is rather clever and well it is just rather sweet. Perhaps you want a slightly 20s look but not to be completely overwhelmed by flapperness. This be for you.

Image 1 of ASOS Shift Dress With Beaded Drape Back

and whilst this is an obvious nod towards the delicious designs of Jenny Packham (think Duchess of Cambridge and Gossip Girl) I think we should all bow out heads and say yes to this perfect bridesmaids dress. 

Image 1 of ASOS Dress with Scattered Sequin

What do you think? Do I bang on about asos a little too much?

1 comment:

  1. That temperleyesque dress is truly amazing. Great finds.

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin