Thursday, 27 October 2011

Anna and the Ring Bash!

Well gosh. I'm rather excited because it is time to reveal the details of the Ring Bash!


Eeeeek!

An unstuffy night of giggles, deep conversation, cocktails and debauchery and Bean debut. (If we're lucky?)

Are you in?

Everyone is invited (although I may have to limit the numbers eventually!) whether you be a bride, groom, old married (like me), newlywed, blogger, supplier, random onlooker or general blurker. I want to build a community and without you, it's just me!

So here are the deets - in case you are just overwhelmed by the awesomeness of Love Illustrated*'s fabulous invitation!

Date ~ 25th November
Venue ~ The London Cocktail Club in Fitzrovia
It's one of my favourite underground London bars. Their cocktails are lethally delicious. Hello Soda Syphon - all for me!
Time ~ 6pm 'til late 
Dress ~ Whatever your heart desires 
(or perhaps just, you know, like you would for funsies - no pressure but feel free to glam it up)
RSVP to annaandtheringlondon{at}gmail.com please.

(If you've already dropped me an email saying yes, please, me please - then you're in!)

I hope to offer you a few surprises on the night but we'll get to that later! 

So what are you waiting for? Don't be shy - I'm crazy nice and want to say hello.

Come, come, come to the Ring Bash!

P.S. If you are lovely supplier and want to get in on the Ring Bash action just drop me a line too. I'd love to hear from you.

P.P.S. I can't offer much in the way of free drinks, accommodation and what not but I can offer hugs and say that London isn't as expensive as you think it is and well I could do with lovely hugs from some lovely people? I know I'm selfish, but it's my party and I'll ask for hugs if I want to!

*Check them out already - their hand-drawn work is superb. I'm not kidding. Here click here and check out the awesomeness.


17 comments:

  1. Emma A_Future_Wife27 October 2011 at 09:08

    Yaaaaaayyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, that Soda Syphon sounds AMAZING!! I am so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have already emailed but just in case there is any doubt YEEESSSSSSS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish I could come!

    I just wanted to say, to anyone who is hesitating or feeling shy, don't - Anna really is crazy nice!

    Hope you all have a wonderful time without me (*sniff*)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That place looks fabulous! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally in! I couldn't pass up the opportunity of being able to snigger childishly at my 'Ring bash' joke all night.

    Can't wait, Anna!

    S x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I emailed you ages ago, am I in? Can't wait! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to go! Why can we have one Stateside? :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're in. And we'll be indulging in cocktails. Oh, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, how I wish I still lived in London. For realz.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wish i lived in london :( even though i'm an old married, i still can't get enough of all the wedding fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just to confirm officially and all that...Im in. Youre in the diary and I will be there will cocktail drinking head on and bells firmly attached ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I emailed you so I really, really hope that means I am in (rushes around trying to sort out babysitting/drycleaning etc!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hugs and cocktails? I'm there! Really looking forward to it, Anna x

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin