Friday, 21 October 2011

an eye for detail

Hallowe'en isn't something I usually get excited about.

It's just not cricket!

However since spying these bad boys on the Paperself website I need to find me a Hallowe'en party! (Oh and £12.50 to spend on exquisitely fabulous fake eyelashes.) Seriously how much fun are these!!


Although not invited to any Hallowe'en dos per se. I am off to a rather exciting launch party on the 30th at the magnificent Fetcham Park hmm perhaps I could have a little fun?!

Paperself lashes are a dream to wear. I am so glad I was brave enough to wear these ones on my wedding day. The just made it a little more exciting that the usual bridal style!


Elbie's little picture. Just look at them. They make me smile even now. I even ignore my not so pretty eyebrow scar in the picture.

Honestly I didn't feel like I was wearing fake eyelashes at all (I had already had individual lashes put on and then the Paperself ones on in the evening - the joy of your make-up artist being snowed in with you!*) and I slept in them and wore them for a significant portion of the next day! I wore them again for my little party in February and if I could find them (ack moving) I would wear them again and again!

Are you a false lash fan? Do we share the Paperself love? If we don't it's probably because you've never tried them! One try and you'll be hooked!

Not a sponsored post - just serious love.

*Although the snowed in bit is not really recommended in some aspects it worked out really well!


4 comments:

  1. Love Paperself lashes so cute and loving the halloween ones very cool xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove Paperself lashes - want!! I am having a halloween party (dressing as a unicorn!) so i think these lashes are a must! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these lashes, they're beautiful. I think I might need to invest, especially in the halloween ones.

    Incidentally, until you mentioned it I hadn't even noticed the scar, don't be conscious of it, I bet nobody else notices it either

    L x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wore those on your wedding?! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin