Monday, 5 September 2011

a week of pretties

My brain is full of big thoughts at the moment.

Big thoughts about me and also the new blog.

So in an attempt to lighten the mood. I thought I would entertain a week of pretties aka "Things I would like please*" aka "Things I think you will love."


How cute is this clutch from Sarah Culleton?

Perfect for £30. Something a little different but nonetheless rather endearing. 

Indeed I am rather loving all the little bits and bobs in her shop.

What do you think? 


*Seriously one day Bean will take the hint!

3 comments:

  1. Oooooh I do love a clutch bag!!!!! This is a particularly cute little example. I suppose it isn't too early to be thinking about what to ask father Christmas for is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh i have one of her delightful creations...they are just divine, I would firmly recommend!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin