Sunday, 11 September 2011

a week of pretties day 7

So to round of the week of prettiness I knew I had to find you something spectacularly exquisite. So I have found you a delicious selection of beauties.

Oh and where better than from Young British Designers. Oh yes, it is certainly one of my most favourite fashion sites and has been the inspiration for more than one "Take One Dress"* feature. Let the decadence commence.  Although you will find at least one eminently affordable before pay day item!

LeiVanKash, thank you for your stunning take of the humble rose.

How do I love thee...let me count the ways.

Olivia Palermo wears hers with yellow gold but I am so very swooning at the rose gold on the right.


Now Bean, would this not be the most perfect first anniversay present. It's not exactly paper but I think I'll cope. (Don't say I don't give you adequate warning!)

And now onto Katie Rowland.

Oh yes we like your style.

This should have been my wedding bracelet. Rose gold and deep purple. Just look at it! I would want to wear this everyday. 


At £320 (£640 when I first saw it) this piece is certainly not for the feint of heart. Imagine the weight! Although I would suggest I am fully capable of wearing hefty jewellery. This ring should have come with a health warning and should not be worn when dancing or walking or general gesticulating.

Or if that is a little over the top, how about a Vice or Virtue ring?
 They come with their own ink pad for you to make your mark! Hmmm which one would you choose?

Now I'm not usually one for a knuckleduster but this Love/Hate one is too good to miss. Whether you be in the loving or hating mood you have the most fabulous way to show anyone who may get in the way!**


I'd like to think I would wear it with the love showing, more often than not.

And finally for those in need of a sweet little pick me up by JW Anderson.


What more could you want for a sweet little ring?

 Are you a frequenter of Young British Designers?  Ahh sweet decadence.

What would you choose?

*Oh do be on the lookout for new Take One Dress posts. There are some corkers in the pipeline. If you have a dress or accessory quandary, do let me know. (as always my email is annaandtheringlondon {at} gmail.com. I would love to hear from you.

**Remember the pen is mightier than the sword and violence is bad. Okay?

1 comment:

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin