Saturday, 10 September 2011

a week of pretties day 6

Have you heard of Donna Wilson? Yes. Good good. No? Where have you been?

I first found her years ago I wanted to resist her charms, her devilishly crafty knitted pieces of heaven. Knitted in these fair isles.

I found her at a stage when I said "blah blah blah" a lot! This blanket, of course, was perfect. It is teeny but it  is a perfect little comforter on slightly chilly evening. They are just soo soft and cosy! I know one of my readers (well if she still has a moment to breathe, leave alone read, loves it too!)


However I am tempted to try tempt Bean we could both snuggle in this one!


What do you think? Would you love a blah blanket? Or do they leave you feeling blah? Or should we just go for a double slanket? Oh the static pain!

2 comments:

  1. I would love a blah blanket! It would be perfect during my sick days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the large snuggles! love it.

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin