Friday, 9 September 2011

a week of pretties day 5

Have you seen today's amazing prize? Seriously. Awesomeness.

Go there first. Go yay. Comment. Smile. And then come back and look at the pretty.

I've been looking for a new necklace for a while now. I have my delicious amethyst Unearthen one which has become almost a talisman for me. I only wish I'd been brave enough to wear it at the wedding.

However when I saw this, I thought it would be the perfect accompaniment to my lovely delicate collection.


A crystal dipped in gold by the clever Laura Lombardi. Oh Pigeon Toe you have found a wonderful thing. 

The only this that puts me off is the brass chain (some brass makes me queasy) - but that is not a serious barrier to my love! At $135 right now it could a cute little present. Ahem - Bean.

Also Pigeon Toe have an amazing collection of delicious bits and bobs and have a wedding list service. I love. I only wish I lived slightly closer to the US Portland. (Portland, Dorset I could do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin