Tuesday, 6 September 2011

a week of pretties - day 2

Oh London I love you but you are rather ample with your rain. 

But some rain is for relishing. Those showers where the sun is streaming through the clouds. The rain that is so heavy you are drenched in but a moment.

There is also the felted rain. Oh yes, the sweet felt purple rain. That is joy.



All this cuteness from Dublin for a little over £15. Why thank you Shiny Jane,

Eeekables!

I very much would love this brooch on my coat this winter!

Yes, I relish the rain.

Do you?

3 comments:

  1. I love that brooch. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the brooch, hate the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rain. Living in Vancouver, I better! This brooch is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin