Tuesday, 13 September 2011

tuesday shoesday - something blue

I'm always on the lookout for cute non bridally wedding shoes.

The brief for me usually is:

- not white

Hmm. I guess that's it. Anything to be a little different, right?!

So when I saw these I knew I would have to blog them. I know they not be to everyone's taste. Perhaps a little too casual. But for the right bride, these could totally be your something blue. (If you are into all of that and otherwise you could go for them in the black!).

I am not one who can dance in heels all night long. So pretty yet cool flats are like my crack. Thank you asos and Peter Jensen.




They are not cheap at £160 but you will wear them forever. Well I certainly would.

2 comments:

  1. How funny! I was swooning over these yesterday! Would love love love a pair to wear to my weddings! :D

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin