Wednesday, 14 September 2011

time for some sparkle

Do you like fireworks?

I have been known to ooo and ahh over pretty Weeping Willows.

We weren't allowed fireworks - although I'm not sure Bean or I really were that desperate for them - but I know that if you have wedding outside the traditional fireworks period many venues are not allowed due to noise restrictions.

So how about this bad boy?

Hammacher Schlemmer provider of the weird and wonderful proudly present - The Handheld Fireworks Light Show Projector!



Huzzah - complete with realistic sounds - perfect for that indoor fireworks display you have always wanted!

What do you think? 

Not bad for $39.99?



No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin