Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Shoe love

Oh YSL. You are usually one for the towery monsters but sometimes you make perfection.

I know I am unfashionably late to this particular show and this first picture isn't exactly inspiring.

However.


Look!

The YSL Love Ballerina. 

Why are there no cute pictures available anywhere "proper."

It was almost as if they were made for me. Can you see the tiny heart cut out in the toe? The white or nude could be the perfect wedding dancing shoe if you need a neutral.

They have a few haters. But I am certainly not one of them. I will take a pink, purple and grey please.

At £340 a pair, Bean better win the lottery....and soon.

7 comments:

  1. Why have they got hated on?I like!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DIE of cuteness! Now I need them... send some of the lottery winnings this way please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I need to say OMG... They are gorgeous and I want every colour! I am obsessed with ballet pumps and may end with some under my wedding dress at this rate...

    Oh I wish I could afford some of these ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je les adore. Wow! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. White ones for me please Bean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So you, so fab! Here is one for the lust list! Want...

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin