Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Mmmm cocktails.

Whilst I am out pretending I can schmooze (thank you for the invite Vicky) I thought I would offer you another cocktail opportunity.

This is so not a sponsored post!

I have no idea if this is going to be fun but I am certainly going to be partaking in London Cocktail Week.

Oh cocktails, me likey. London, me likey. How could this possibly go wrong?

So what are you doing from the 7th to 16th October?

All it seems one needs to do is sign up for a wristband (hmmm I am not a festival going lady) and be over 21,  pick up the aforementioned binding from the pop up shop at Selfridges and then go forth and sample.

The cocktails appear to be from £4 which in London terms is free!

There are also a myriad of talks and masterclasses and then if you really cannot be bothered to walk to a bar there even the a cocktail tour bus.

I'm excited.

Will you be joining me?



1 comment:

  1. You know I love this idea! Heck, if I could fly to London to partake I would so do it.

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin