Thursday, 15 September 2011

Jenny Packham 2012

I have spoken about my love for Jenny Packham muchly in the past.

She has a way of choosing the perfect fabric and draping it oh so exquisitely. There is glamour but also deep intense romance. As a bride what more could you possibly want? She was my muse for my wedding.

She is not afraid to takes risks. She is not afraid of using an unexpected colour (oh her use of grey is breathtaking) and fabrics (heavily beaded delectable creations). She makes women look beautiful. She understands the body and she knows how to dress it. 

Here are a few of my favourites from her new collection.

How delicious is this dress. One shoulder, the beading, the puddle train. Exquisite.

Iris

Jenny Packham usually goes for dramatic with length but her short dresses hit the right spot too. Not just a simple dress. A dress with tiny extra details which just make it extra special.

Nymph

The new take on her "infamous" Papillion. This was the dress every boho bride wanted and now it is with sleeves. Huzzah!

Parma

I adore the delicate high sheer neckline of this beauty. The detail at the shoulder. The exquisite silk. I would love to see this move.

Violet

Just look at those sweet sleeves contrasting with the deliciously low neckline. I would say this is perfect for a lady with sublime assets! The train is just that little longer for you to feel as if you are gliding. Swoon.

Aspen

Without a doubt, this is my most favourite from the new collection. The asymmetry, the drapery. The delicious beadwork. The fluted skirt full of fabric in which one could dance and twirl. One of the major considerations I find! Yes, I would very much like to be wearing this dress.

Elm

All pictures via Jenny Packham

Are you a Jenny Packham fan? Which is your favourite?

7 comments:

  1. That first dress is amaaaazing. Sigh... To be able to do it all over again... If only someone could come up with a reason. Other than divorce.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really am a sucker for a Jenny Packham dress, I really should have been a Jenny Packham bride! The silhouette, the detail the sparkle. I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i particularly love the first and last dresses!!

    p.s. sorry for the late response, but thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Vicky--HA!

    i LOVE these! Her high necks are totally great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Jenny Peckham. Sleeves! Glorious sleeves!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin