Thursday, 29 September 2011

hello my first stocking filler



Hello my new favourite thing.
(Yes I like stuff)

A bookmark with an in built dictionary.
A wannabe bookworm's dream (well save the new books!)

Oh yes, as part of me wanting to book club (I do believe it is a verb) I fear there will be clever books with clever words I do not know.

Do we think 38000 words are enough for me to begin with? I'm up for giving it a challenge!

So the only problem I have now is pink or grey? Grey or pink?

Do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin