Wednesday, 28 September 2011

the art of thanks

Well looky here.

The lovely Annabel has deigned to ask me back to write for her fabulous incredibly popular blog Love My Dress.

Here is our thank you card being lovingly displayed by my parents.


I haven't quite decided whether using your own picture on a thank you card is incredibly vain and look at me but at the time it seemed right. (I really hate my hideous double chin and it makes me quite sad I did nothing about said chin but Bean looks so happy - I'm sure I must have been too at the time? Perhaps)

Would love to hear your take on the thank you card. Apparently I'm a little opinionated!

4 comments:

  1. I completely agree with everything you said in your post (once received a thank you which wasn't pre-printed - it actually had a printed sticker inside!) and we used a picture of us at the wedding too - planned ahead for the thank you picture and took 2 heart boards with THANK and YOU written on for us to hold up. I thought it was cute anyway and people seemed to like them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's a gorgeous photograph, chins and all! Saying that, I dread photos of me and my chin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good evening...I love the pic and like the tradition of using them on your cards.
    I feel exactly the same way about my wedding photos. Hubs worked super hard and lost 2 stone for our wedding while I remained as chubby as ever. I am really cross whenever I see the photos.
    But what am I going to do about it now? Unless I get really good at Photoshop!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a beautiful photo because you both look incredibly happy. :) and why not share this with your friends and family? i'm sure they would love to see how happy you are as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin