Tuesday, 20 September 2011

and the winner is....

Many thanks to my external adjudicator, the lovely Big Cat.

Well how does one beat around the bush?

Hmm, perhaps I shouldn't.

I fear there are a few of you on tenterhooks! 

I did rather enjoy choosing the hat. Oh the hat has a very good story. Apologies for the rather accountancy looking paper. 

So the winner is.............................

Oh Hipstamatic I am unsure of you.

............................Charley aka London Bride! Hope you still are free?

Thank you so much for entering. All of you. I'm so sorry I couldn't take you all. Bean was even in the mix and is not very happy he didn't win. Oops! He was really wanted to talk to the style advisors!

Anyways, let's do something soon. Perhaps a Ring Bash? Are you up for it?

6 comments:

  1. Wahooooo! I am SO very thrilled to have had the lucky draw, well done Bean - great pickings! Thank you thank you thank you. LFW here we come!!

    [shizzle, what to wear!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. joins in chant *ring bsh ring bash ring bash*

    Plus congrats Charley! Have an amaaaaazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Charley :) Im interested in a Ring Bash' lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ring bash, ring bash! Oh yeah baby xx

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin