Tuesday, 6 September 2011

30 before 30.

I may be failing on replying to emails. (Yes you sneaky anon!)

I promise I will get back to you.

(Lovely photographers - thank you for your emails - I will get back to you when my branding is more concrete!)

However, I made a huge leap (for me) in attempting to conquer my list.

Today I applied for my provisional driver's licence.

I feel sick*. (Anxiety strikes - but that's another post for another time - soon.)

via (probably)


Know a good driving instructor in SE London?

*And not just because it cost £50!

4 comments:

  1. hmmmm.

    Thanks for the comment. Here's to having the same background.

    also...how did you manage the same number of post in 2009 and 2010?. Impressive. You've got 45 left to go for 2011. Will you go for three in a row?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Anna. A friend was speaking about their 40 before 40 & just after I'd read your first post & so some of yours were mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah - I have a new name 'sneaky anon'. Love it.

    Love Sneaky Anon x

    P.S. I mentioned my slightly doolally nan on another blog recently (aka Batty Nan). She never learned to drive. And she never shuts up about how much she regrets it. So go Anna. Batty Nan would be cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Laura - I hope to write more than 45!
    @Joan - oh gosh, how lovely.
    @sneaky anon - My grandmamma drives - she is incredulous that I can't.

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin