Thursday, 18 August 2011

Vajazzle Me This!

Here comes a sponsored post. 

I thought I would start with something a little "interesting."

I'm not going to lie. When I received my little package with it's Vajazzling contents I was a little confused. Vajazzling? I don't watch The Only Way Is Essex so I was concerned that I would be testing some very intimate body jewels and having to broadcast the results. Luckily for you I was wrong.  


First of all I thought it would be best to play artist with Bean. The alcohol swab is delighfully medical grade. Indeed I have used hundreds in my recent past and can I just say that they are tip top! 

I wasn't that enthralled by the starburst design, not very me. However, with the addition of of a pair of tweezers and a little imagination - ta da!

Bean ♥ Anna (and very terrible photography)

The crystals are little Swarovskis and can last up to 5 days if applied correctly. Indeed they will last over night  and greet your Ocado deliveryman if you forget to remove them. (Oops!)

Perfect for those men who want to display their love for their woman in a more bling fashion?

Hmm, also I might suggest a little patch test for those with more sensitive skin. The Bean did turn a little bobbly (although that could just be because he has dermatographism but I do too and have had no trouble)

I am never going to say that this is the next big thing in wedding couture* but it was actually quite fun to play with. Indeed perhaps as an amusing addition to your hen party (maybe a forfeit?!). There are the cutest blue crystals to play with too. Your evening's something blue?

Starting at £4.95 - all this could be yours! Find more Vajazzle.me fun on their website. Although my top tip would be not to google Vajazzle photos at work!

Here's what Bean designed for me. He is so very talented.

Forgive the lack of makeup, giant fivehead and general anna bleurgh! Oh wrinkly forehead why are you so mobile?

What do you think, would you Vajazzle? 

*If I do - just come round and tell me off.

5 comments:

  1. You make me want to try it.. lol! Loving Bean's design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture is priceless darling! This could definitely be fun!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma A_Future_Wife18 August 2011 at 17:06

    I think you look gorgeous in the bottom pic, sparkly heart on head and all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post is too funny! The heart on your forehead is what you were rocking when the delivery man showed up? Hilarious!

    I personally would not vajazzle in a million years. When men start grooming and decorating their Australia's for us, I will take it under advisement. For now there is already plenty of beautification happening down there without sparkles, my god.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sort of tempted to try this out myself! Oh and I'm LOL at the 'don't google vajazzle at work' comment! x

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin