Thursday, 11 August 2011

Because penis envy is so last season? Perhaps NSFW?

Perhaps you have seen this before? However it was only brought to my attention this morning and felt it was too good to not post.

The world does feel just a little to phallic right now, no?

So shall we embrace our lady bits and display them to one and all?

Thank you Regretsy

Perhaps the artist would offer custom creations - a more personal touch (one could say?) or perhaps in this celebrity obsessed world your favourite famous? 

"So my lovely husband do you think I look beautiful" 
"Oh darling, you look just like Paris Hilton." 
"I knew you would find it touching"

"Oh my wife, I love you so very much"


What do you think? Is this Glasgow School of Art Student your new hero? 

9 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!

    My sister found this a while ago and was desperately keen to recommend it for my wedding dress...amazingly I'm sticking with my 50s number but there is something that makes me want to shout "hell yeah!" about this dress...!

    Maybe I should just cut back on the feminist texts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. good god... I don't even know what to say to that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that too! I thought it was something to do with white dresses (allegedly) representing virginity; why not just have your hymen on display?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shock-value weirdness that shows up on etsy always amazes me. I guess someone really, really wants to end up on Regretsy in the hopes that someone else will buy their "art."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I just couldn't stop laughing when I saw this - could you just imagine the faces if you swaggered down the aisle in this little number.
    Maybe I should design some headwear to go with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. That dress is pretty risky, but it is a better representation than Georgia O'Keeffe's paintings. But how did the designer capture it in such detail?

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin