Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Crikey! 2 years of anna and the ring!

So if you follow me on twitter you may have noticed my sad tweets. (I am more interesting usually - follow me!)

Yet I couldn't let this day go past without mentioning it is the two year anniversary of anna and the ring! Eeekables! (Oh and 2 years and 2 days since Bean proposed.)

Thank you so much for your support. You make me very happy. Here's to a few more years together? Please?

How do I thank you properly?

How about an incredibly embarrassing picture of me for your delectation?

Oh check me, a multimillionaire. 
(Zloty pre-redomination, sadly)

(Perhaps Bean's favourite picture of me!)

I'll be back soon. Hopefully without a trip to a hospital!

12 comments:

  1. Oh, no! I hope no trips to the hospital for you! Of course, we love you oodles and oodles, and one of these days we're going to find a way to meet you in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations on your two year blog-day! I was very late in finding you but am so pleased I got there in the end. You're inspirational! You have been muchly missed on twitter - I really hope you're okay and look forward to welcoming you back soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! i love that photo, anna! congratulations on two years :) many, many more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy blogversary!

    Get well soon, I send tea and sympathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pictures. Feel better love! And happy two years! Many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you popped by, but sad you've been having such a rotten time. LOVING that photo. Get well soon lady x

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 years; hasnt it gone fast! Ive almost reached 2 years too!

    Thinking of you & hope you are doing ok; feel better soon.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find it baffling that 2 years ago we didn't know each other & I'm very thankful that we do now. I miss you and hope you feel better soon. My life is a little more glum without you around! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy 2 years! what a super photo! I adore it! so sorry to hear about your recent hospital trip, hope things are better now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anna, firstly I am sorry to hear of your hospital visit. How are you doing now?

    Just wanted to say, I love to see/read about people who are bothered and use their story to inspire and boost others who may be suffering.

    Great pic too.

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin