Friday, 8 April 2011

a special sunday

This weekend I hope to be lucky enough to attend Homemade London's Personal Wedding Fair.


Aimed at the bride who wants to add delicate personal touches to her day (and hopefully life).

There are to be workshops and masterclasses of fabulous ideas.

Not to mention the fabulous experts.

From the lovely planner Lucinda George
to fabulous photographer Rebecca Portsmouth
to Stylist Lucy Garrett

along with the incredibly talented gaggle that is Homemade's creative team.

I hope to interview a few brides and bring you pretty pictures of their work. Maybe I'll get to have a go at creating something, if I'm very lucky!

I for one cannot wait, will I see you there? 
(If you are yet to buy a ticket, I think a tiny few may still be available)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have fun. I know Rebecca from my old WI days, you'll have to say hello to her for me :)

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin