Sunday, 3 April 2011

a los angeles love story

The darling Becca of A Los Angeles Love is to be married today to her wonderful Jason.

Indeed as this is posted I think she may be walking towards her glorious future.

There are so many words I want to say but find it difficult to articulate what I want to embellish, so I shall begin by saying,

"Happy Marriage Day"

Yet that is truly not enough.

So maybe this picture may sum up my thoughts? 


You have been there for me, and I hope you think the same of me. A thousand congratulations, my sweet. You totally did it!

All my love, Anna x

1 comment:

  1. I was also thinking about her yesterday! I love this blog community, I feel like I have found a friend in so many without actually meeting them (just from reading words)! It feels kinda weird, but I am ok with that.

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin