Wednesday, 13 April 2011

The London Vintage Wedding Fair

Contemporary Brides
Stylishly Vintage

I am rather excited about attending the The London Vintage Wedding Fair this Sunday (17th) from 11am to 5pm at one of my most favourite spaces in London, the Royal Geographical Society.

I cannot wait to check out the fabulous exhibitors ranging from C20th Vintage to Jane Bourvis to The Pocket Library. Yet there is far more from cakes to crockery and then onto photography, stopping via fabulously vintage venues. Eeek!

I was so sad to miss out last year, so will I get to see you this year to share a glass of fizz? I believe there are still a few tickets left available for the discounted rate of £7 (£10 on the door) so grab a fantastic bargain now too. 



Photography James Finnigan. Dress No 40. Headdress C + V.

Simply beautiful. I cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. hope you had a great time! what a cool sounding event!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin