Tuesday, 12 April 2011

be still my lanvin heart

Lanvin has just opened it's new webstore eLanvin which includes the wonderful wedding line, Blanche.

Yes, yes, very please.

The classic but hot brand is beyond clever.  Their eye for subtlety dramatic makes them the perfect choice for you or your girls whether it be at the wedding or in "real life." Their pieces are and will continue to be timeless.

Feast your eyes, ladies, feast your eyes. Please be "that" bride. You will certainly not regret it.








What do you think?

6 comments:

  1. They are indeed uber nice... though I do find the weird mannequins a bit distracting. And did you see the bridal snowglobe? http://www.lanvin.com/e-lanvin/UK/blanche/bridal-snowglobe-12383.html?color=Multicolored&colorid=275

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Lanvin.. a friend and I were almost swimming through their collection last week - the fabrics are divine and the cuts so classic.. I was contemplating getting a credit card so I can max it out on a dress and pay it back over a lifetime - totally worth it me thinks!

    right off to the eShop! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gold Happy bag, the earrings AND pink flats?!

    Love, love, LOVE!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! i love their mannequins, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh! I adore those dresses! nice finds :)

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin