Saturday, 9 April 2011

ban.do baby

I know this has been everywhere but when this landed in my inbox last week I want to cry with excitement.

This has anna metaphorically written all over it. Even Bean should admit this is anna and buy it for me. (Why do you not read the blog anymore, Hunter - feel free to hint!)



Me need you.

Now all I need is red hair. (Still a work in progress - perfect for the summer no?)

As an aside I cannot speak more highly about Ban.do's customer service and delivery to the UK. Love.

4 comments:

  1. Being unemployed means I have gotten really good at suppressing the I want this emotion apart from with this. I need it now!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lord, I LOVE ban.do! so chic!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin