Monday, 21 March 2011

would someone wear this...for me?

Beautiful ladies, today is mostly about the excitement of the Luella's Boudoir Wedding Fair. However I just spied this bad boy on the Outnet.




Are you the lady to which it belongs?

Perfect for that relaxed beach vibe even without the beach. Love the asymmetrical detailing (obviously!)

And you know you would be totally able to wear it again and again.

Go on, you know you want to!

What do you think? Or have I completely missed the mark?

(Right must go get ready for the fun, my hair is still seriously backcombed due a certain wonderful someone's exciting secret wedding! More on that on Wednesday!)

3 comments:

  1. It's like glittering 80s gorgeousness. I like it!
    It's been forever dear and haven't heard back from you - how are things?

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin