Friday, 18 March 2011

for japan, with love

I cannot comprehend the pain that the people of Japan (and others) are suffering right now. So with all my heart I want to show my support for those affected. I am so glad my friends and their families are safe. However there are so many more who are not.

So I honour the Bloggers' Day of Silence an amazing idea created by Ever Ours and Utterly Engaged.


Donate if you can. Whether it be with money or time.

(I fully support Japan at this time. It is truly a desperate time and there are so many in need. However, and not to get too preachy, please remember there are other causes closer to home and much further away that need your support too.) 

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for helping spread the word, anna! truly appreciate it! xoxo, Lydia

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin