Thursday, 17 March 2011

Are you free next Monday evening? I have a prize!

Brides of London (and those a little further away) would you like to join me and far more wonderful people for an evening of decadence and bridal inspiration?

I know it is late in the day but I have a pair of tickets for one lucky lady (or gentleman) and friend to attend the fabulous Luella Wedding fair on the evening of 21st March at the most wonderful One Marylebone.

I attended the event last year, here is my little report, and loved it. I loved meeting the faces behind the amazing names and I am sure that this year will be no different. I definitely loved being inspired by the wonderful people. It is rather refreshing to find a collection of such clever, enthusiastic and fabulous names all under one roof.

So if would you like to join me for a cocktail and a little gossip just drop me an email to annaandtheringlondon{at}gmail.com and I will announce the winner on Friday evening. Good luck lovelies.

If you do miss out there are still tickets available for both the Sunday afternoon and Monday night just contact Luella's at info@luellasboudoir.co.uk or call 020 8879 7744.


1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing! I've just emailed you rambling excitement!! :)

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin