Monday, 28 March 2011

another favour?

Hello lovers,

A very happy Monday to you all and a request for before the drudgery begins.

Do you know me on facebook? I know only a few of you do. I do try and maintain the anonymity!

Now there is a little competition that a certain company are running.

Also I know I am certainly no photographer but I do try! It was a triumph against adversity!

I would really love a holiday. It's been a while.

There is no way I am going to win but I would love to be in with a chance!

If you could just pop onto my facebook page and like the photograph at the top of the page. I am looking rather lonely! Feel friends to tell you friends I am rather trying!

Many many kisses.

1 comment:

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin