Saturday, 19 March 2011

and the winner is....

Oh darling ladies!

I cannot believe how many lovelies have emailed me to be in with a chance to win tickets to the wonderful Luella Boudoir Wedding Fair.

I am seriously impressed by your ingenuity!

I wish I could bring you all along. But alas there can only be one winner (who I had to pick at random because it was far too difficult to choose!).

Sooo the lucky winner of 2 tickets is.......

Charlotte F! (You have mail!)

So excited to meet you. I'll be the girl in the pink tights! (Well I think so, I was planning my outfit yesterday and hope I have the guts to still wear it on Monday - I'm usually more a jeans gal!)

I'm sorry that I can't bring you all, but if there are tickets still available please do come and say hi! (Pink tights, oh yes!)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to the winner - it should be a fun fair to attend!

    p.s. Saw your McQueens in purple and am so tempted to get them!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin