Monday, 14 February 2011

oh me oh my!


I missed my birthday! I am rather happy that I share my birthday with Charles Darwin, Abe Lincoln and Jesse Spencer (Oh Billy!). (It makes me feel ever more intellectual!)

I did want to to post on Saturday but was rather too busy having fun and wearing my wedding dress, (I promise I am not a real crazy person.)

For those that knew, thank you for your well wishes, gorgeous presents and most importantly your company (yes I was a little sad that so many lovelies live sooooo far away!). I wish I could have spent more time with you all. I felt like a real bride with no time to speak with all the wonderful people that made it so special. I am one lucky girl! Gorgeous girls (and boys) from the blog world, friends I have no seen in years, dear, old friends and my wonderful family. I want to be selfish and have all my friends together every week. (Now all I need is a fleet of private jets!)

I have to say thank you to Lisa, Lucy and Tarah for being amazingly wonderful and coming to photograph everyone and everything! (Pictures to follow if you are interested, darlings?)

Oh yes, obviously thank you Bean. You looked so dapper in your suit. You make me so happy. (Also well done for remembering it was my birthday, after a little prompting, I know the morning isn't your best time!!)

So what did you get up to this weekend? Oh yes and Happy Valentine's Day. I usually care not but I am totally loved up and surrounded by flowers!!!

16 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Anna! I hope you have a fantastic and fruitful year. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday and happy Valentine's Day lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jesse Spencer (he'll always be Billy in my heart).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday for saturday! I'm glad you had such a nice time, it will be nice to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOOOO sorry I missed it. Hope you had the most spectacular time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Twas a pleasure my dear, lovely party - I've told everyone about the homemade iced gems! You excelled yourself, am drooling over your photos right now...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you had such a lovely birthday, darling! You totally deserve it! And keep on being loved up while you're at it :) Happy Valentine's Day, love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday darling! I wish I could have seen you and your beautiful celebration in London!

    P.s. Did you get my e-mail? Will you be needing my guest post?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wish we could have made it! Sounds like it was lots of fun!xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Anna! This post really made me smile- it exudes joy! (hows that for cheesy?!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, Anna! So glad to hear your party was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Quite scared of seeing photos - no reflection on the photographers who are all amazing more my insecurities. Was wonderful to see you in person, we must arrange a date for tea and cake SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just catching up on blog reading and had to say two things.....

    One....Thank you for feeding me delicious iced perfection and bubbly last weekend. It was Wonderful. Capital W. I hope you had a really nice time too, I know I did.

    Two....my teenage claim to fame was that my mum's best friend's daughter used to date Jesse Spencer. Incredibly sad I know and probably not much of a claim to fame. But your post gave me a huge blast from the past :)

    Also I looked at wikipedia and Jesse Spencer is now incredibly dashing. Yum.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey! well happy belated birthday! + hope you had fun in your wedding dress!!! can't wait to see more of your blog.
    -kelley

    ReplyDelete
  15. sorry for the super late wishes! happy belated birthday, my dear!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin