Tuesday, 18 January 2011

as one door closes....

...another party opens?

So the wedding had issues. I'm increasingly okay about that. (Yes I am.)

However, so many loved ones could not join us for so many different reasons (including the snow).

Thus a little soiree must be planned to celebrate with those absent.

So, we must bring our friends and family together one more time to celebrate our marriage and handily my 29th birthday (I think I need the practice. I am not used to celebrating birthdays but I really do wish to celebrate my 30th in style.)

Despite finding funds are low we hope to celebrate with pretty shoes, the occasional balloon and the chance to wear one's wedding dress once again.


both via 

Where does one buy such pretty candles?

Now here comes the my "little" plea.


Are you a photographer interested in photographing a lovely couples wedding party in south London in early February? 

We would adore to have a visual record of our wedding redux but have nothing necessarily to offer you save bon homie, blog exposure and booze. Although I can promise you deliciously pretty details and people for a portfolio.

Please do get in contact at annaandtheringlondon {at} gmail.com
I would love to hear from you.




9 comments:

  1. Sounds fabulous, any excuse for a party, and of course to get more wear out of that amazing dress! Looking forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn this stupid ocean! I can't wait to see it though, and happy early birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are incredible!! Definitely worth having a party for!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i hope you find your photographer! (p.s. sometimes photographer's on craigslist and sites like that offer free shoots for their portfolios or reach out to a student near you, maybe? just a thought).

    have a BLAST at your second wedding, yeah?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps you can put something on Craigslist or Gumtree? Wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sad to miss your soiree! I do hope there will be photos aplenty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah!! Another wedding party!! I hope you find your photographer. Try photography forums, sometimes they have a services on offer category. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely idea! best of luck finding a great photographer, thats when these blogs come in handy!!!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin