Friday, 12 November 2010

would you like to know a secret?

So you may have gathered I am getting married soon. I think I've mentioned it once or twice?!

Thing have gone wrong but anna is positive now. Well positive she will get married very soon!

I hope you are all crying, "When, when, when?!" I know I always want to know more details about you lovelies.

Well, I think it's time you knew! November is really not just specific enough. The day is approaching and my, oh, my I am nervous.  I have been worried that revealing our date would invite mischief and perhaps malice however things have hardly run smoothly thus far so I am embracing the chaos.

So here it is, I will becoming Mrs annaandthering Bean on the 27th November. 10 years to the day we officially started dating. Admittedly we became "acquainted" slightly earlier than that.

Oh me, oh my, that's but 15 days away. I shall be around for a little longer but you may be lucky enough to see some lovely thoughtful guest posts in the very near future.

I only hope I have a wonderful day like my Great Auntie. (I am love with the new photographs my mother recently found for me.)


My radiant great Auntie Valerie* on her wedding day. How I miss her giggles, her amazing chips and sneaky KitKats with coffee.** (I sadly never got to meet my great Uncle.)

*Oh the very clever pseudonym, for she had a very rare name.
**She lived next door to my Mamgu (my Welsh Grandmamma) in the Middle Lands so when staying over holidays I would always sneak across to her.

17 comments:

  1. I really can't wait until my wedding day picture looks as quaint and historical as this. Love your auntie and uncle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your getting married on the same day as my sister so exciting i'll be thinking you and bean all day and wishing you lots of luck
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek, that's really soon, and really exciting! Hope the next two weeks aren't too manic, and that you get to enjoy the run up to marrying Bean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! So glad, we get to countdown with you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's exciting!!!!! Enjoy tying loose ends~ Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this photo is so so lovely. old family wedding photos are the best. and hearing the stories about their celebration and marriage are even better.
    so excited for your big day that is fast approaching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your aunt is lovely!

    And GOOD LUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful date! That is my husband's birthday, and my best friend since high school's birthday as well! And I love your pseudonyms but now I'm sooo curious what Aunie Valerie's real name was.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohmygoodness! Four days after my birthday! You two are lovely people and you'll have a lovely time. I'm glad I know when when when now, for I can think good thoughts on your day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you're getting married on the anniversary of your first date. I really wanted to do the same thing, but, alas, it was in the dead of winter in the middle of the week, and we didn't want a February wedding.

    So excited for both of you! I will be thinking such wonderful thoughts of both of you on your day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So excited. Check out that headdress and the bouquet is overflowing. Love that you have these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great photo!! i just stumbled upon family wedding photos when i was in the states. love them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love seeing old wedding pics, my granny had a massive bouquet like that too.

    Im so excited to finally know the date, rather than just November, its so so close now, hope things are all going well! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. leave it to ms. bunny to fully appreciate the history and beauty of such an old wedding photograph.

    i can't wait for the 27th. i have the date in my google calendar, my work calendar and the back of my mind. so pumped.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh! That's right around the corner! Enjoy, or rather just get through, this next week. : O ) I'm so excited to see the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dearest Anna, have the most beautiful, wonderful, joyful, memorable, Bean-loving dream wedding day tomorrow! You deserve all the happiness of the planet!!!! Many hugs, Lisa Marie

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin