Sunday, 10 October 2010

previously on bean and anna

Bean and anna, Dec 2000*

This time 10 years ago one young Bean and one young anna met in their halls at University. They really "met" over a game of spin the bottle. Their little kiss was meant to last but a couple of seconds yet it has lasted for 10 years.

I love you Bean. I love you so very much. I cannot wait to be your wife. I adore you and your kisses.

What does 10.10.10 mean to you?

* Apologies for the tiny photograph I stole it from facebook.

11 comments:

  1. oh so lovely congrats on your 10 years!!!
    may the kisses last forever
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh congrats on the 10 year mark!
    What a cute story!
    And a lovely little photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! You guys are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your day lovely you :) I've looked in on you but sadly I've been so occupied with my own wedding that I've neglected the comments. But I'm on the other side of it all and now I want to see you lovebirds go through with it yourselves :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you guys meet 10 years ago on the 10 of october??? That is sooo cool!!! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indeed we may have been kissing at 10pm on the 10/10/00 and on the 10/10/10.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab date for your 10 year anniversary! Hope you had a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy anniversary, mighty sweet way to meet!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin