Monday, 20 September 2010

it's not easy being green?

Henderson Images

Sometimes I love being a blogger as I get to meet and promote really wonderfully creative people.

I am so lucky and happy to live in London and I really do marvel at the fabulousness on offer to brides today.

So when I got the but the chance to highlight some of my favourite eco friendly brands in London I said yes, yes, yes. I am now totally in an international wedding publication (sometimes it's the little (or rather big!) things!).

So here I am at Eco-Beautiful weddings from page 24! Let me know what you think!

P.S. Check me out on page 13! Anonymity rules.

P.P.S. Check out the wonderful Kat and I am Staggered too!

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the magazine! Its always good to be green and we all love Kermit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks amazing! congratulations. you are once again an international super star. with the absolutely finest of tastes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done!
    And thanks for mentioning Blushless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! just read through your feature and it's wonderful...you must be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous feature and now I'm totally obsessed with Rosie Weisengratz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so exciting!!!
    congratulations lady

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats & good job! ya Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Major accomplishment to be published in an international publication. So proud of you darling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome article, Anna!! Well done and congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

So, I really love all the sweet and/or informative comments that you lovelies leave. Yet if you feel the need to be unnecessarily rude or offensive I will delete your comment and not feel bad about it. So just be constructive alright! Hugs to all you wondrous others.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin